Saturday, December 6, 2008

What I did tonight:

After work, which was tough, I decided to go out to the alleyway and visit my heroine addicted friend Bil-ee-bob, who, as it happened was shooting up. I decided to join him.

You can verify this! Our rubber-band is still there!

And then, what-do-you-know, Joel moves the whole Harvest Vine (Marc) bar to my very location and I'm looking at yuppies sipping local wines saying things like, "Oh! Superb!" and "God! Ye I have seen!" I wanted to vomit. I was also pretty well strung out on heroine, horse, double-eagle, etc., so I moved on to the Whitehouse, where they know who I am and mix me free drinks. After a while, I listened in on a conversation between some 'insiders' and heard about this Tru Cellars. I thought, "is it tru?" And you know what? It is! The winemaker was sitting right next to me. I claimed to have no sense of humor so he would stop humoring me, but to no effect, the man continued to ask me about Colorado and the illegitimacy of waterboarding. Finally, the bartender brought me my Pisco sour, and I heard a joke so funny I vomited all over the ceiling! I hope they don't leave that for me to clean in the morning!! Anyway, Tru cellars. We were curious about it, and now we know.

1 comment:

Jess Salvador said...

I really was worried. I didn't sleep so hot.