Thursday, October 4, 2012

But I am living.

Dear Bruce,

The bureaucracy is making me crazy and people keep telling me not to get intimate with men.


But I am living. Strangely. I'm learning backgammon strategy, staying up to ungodly hours on Skype, and planning lessons. I've been told by my boss that I cannot, cannot make photocopies of materials to supplement the books. I can only teach what's in the books. That's the Turkish education system for you.


I don't have a picture of my theology and tarot reading books-- that'd be too racy. Oh! What do you think of doing tarot readings via Skype? We can have you hold your focus while I shuffle. You'll just have to hold it really hard.

Bed also serves as desk (because internet cord only stretches so far) and drying rack.



Chair also serves as drying rack for clothes. In fact, anywhere we can hang something wet, we do.


My kitchen and my actual drying rack. Not pictured here: the piss-hole.

No comments: