Tuesday, September 11, 2012

This is what desperation looks like:

Yikes! I'm not ready to move into this mess.


$450 / 800ft² - room to rent in my apartment (my apartment )


Date: 2012-09-11, 11:42AM PDT
 xxxxxx.xxxxx@hous.craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

Hi there my name is Anjie, I'm 25 years old and my ex just moved out recently, he had been keeping my half the rent money n not paying so I'm behind from last month and now It's the first again... I have a one bedroom apartment he took the bed so only my dresser really is in the room, I don't use it. I sleep in the living room n need help on rent now... you won't need to worry about electricity or food I get food stamps and the whole place is available for you to hang out in too. I will charge a nonrefundable deposit on top of 450 rent so move in today would be $650 and I will need a extra hundred throughout this month n next here n there if u can help me pay off the fees on late rent so we remain living here lol . lol I also have 2 cats that's it. I'm a very calm chill quite and easy going person I do smoke cigarettes and have my occasional beer nothing crazy I rarely have anyone over even.... if your interested let me know ASAP cuz it is the first and I need this paid between us for this month.... email might be a good contact method or txt to initially get ahold of me so I know the number get a lot of bogus calls on my cell don't answer anymore to numbers I don't know..... 503-XXX-XXXX
Powell Blvd. at S.E. 67th (google map) (yahoo map)
  • cats are OK - purrr
  • Location: my apartment
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 324492039x

No comments: